INCA, tradition and innovation.
After a study of the new trends, NOOR Ceramics brings to the market an innovative design of porcelain tiles, in a traditional format such as 6"x12" | 15x30. Our New INCA Collection imitates the natural stone, playing up to six different reliefs by tonality.
But, why use INCA?
- It is ideal for outdoor siding.
- It's a good thermal insulator.
- As a porcelain stoneware, it is a sustainable material with a high mechanical strength.
- It has a good ice and cold resistance.
- Due to its format, it allows a wide variety of placement styles.
- The relief that it presents, confers a cozy and warm character to the space where it is applied.
The INCA Collection is available in four different shades: White, Beige, Grey and Black. Each tone in the collection contains six different reliefs.
|m²||kg (aprox.)||nº pieces||m²||kg (aprox.)||nº pieces||boxes|