1. INFORMATION TO THE USER
NOOR CERAMICS & TILES S.L, hereafter RESPONSABLE, is responsable for processing the personal data of the user and informs him that these data will be treated in accordance with the provisions of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of April 27 (GDPR) and Organic Law 3/2018 of December 5 (LOPDGDD), for which the following treatment information is provided:
End of processing: Mantaining a commercial relationship with the user. The operations foreseen to carry out the processing are:
- Remission of comercial advertising communications by social communities or any other electronic or physicals means, present or fu to future, that enables comercial communications. This communications will be made by the RESPONSIBLE and related to your products and services , or your collaborators or suppliers with whom this third party will never have access to personal data.
- Conduct statical studies.
- Process, orders requests or any type of request that is made through any of the contact forms that are made available to you.
- Forward the newslwtters on the website.
The I legal basis of the treatment: consent of the interested party.
Data retention criteria: will be kept for no longer than necessary to maintain the end of the treatment and when it is no longer necessary for this purpose, they will be eliminated with adequate security measures to guarantee the pseudonymisation of the data or the total destruction of data the same.
Communication of the data: The data will not be communicated to third parties, except legal obligation.
Rights that assist the User:
- Withdraw the consent at any time.
- Access, rectification, portability and deletion of your data and the limitation or opposition to your treatment. Right to file a claim with the control authority (www.aepd.es) if it considers that the treatment does not comply with current regulations.
Contact information to exercise your rights:
NOOR CERAMICS & TILES S.L. AVENUE DE FRANCE, 85 MEZZANINE 4 -12540 VILA-REAL (Castellón). Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. COMPULSORY OR OPTIONAL CHARACTER OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE USER
The Users, by marking the corresponding boxes and entering data in the fields, marked with an asterisk (*) in the contact form or presented in download forms, accept expressly and freely and unequivocally, that your data is necessary to meet your request, by the provider, being voluntary the inclusion of data in the remaining fields. The User guarantees that the personal data provided to the RESPONSIBLE person is true and is responsible for communicating any modification thereof. The RESPONSIBLE expressly informs and warrants users that their personal data will not be transferred in any case to third parties, and that whenever they make any kind of transfer of personal data, the express consent, informed and unequivocal by the Users will be previously requested. All the data requested through the website are mandatory, as they are necessary for the provision of an optimal service to the User. In case all the data are not provided, it is not guaranteed that the information and services provided will be completely adjusted to your needs.
3. SECURITY MEASURES
That in accordance with the provisions in current regulations on personal data protection, the RESPONSIBLE is complying with all the provisions of the GDPR regulations for the treatment of personal data of its responsibility, and manifestly with the principles described in Article 5 of the GDPR, for which they are treated in a lawful, fair and transparent manner in relation to the interested party and adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are treated. The RESPONSIBLE guarantees that he has implemented appropriate technical and organizational policies to apply the security measures established by the GDPR in order to protect the rights and freedoms of the Users and has communicated the appropriate information so that they can exercise them.